2021 Scott Scale 920 Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike
This is a carbon race machine with amazing hardtail speed and stiffness. Quality Fox Float Performance front forks provide top class tuneable front suspension in 100mm of travel, with the added comfort and compliance of Scott's SDS2 shock damping system, optimising all tube shapes to give specific and controlled flex in certain areas to increase rider comfort and absorption of trail vibrations, not only when the rider is sat in the saddle but when they're stood up pedalling too.
Experience superior stopping power with Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes so you can rip down trails and descents full of confidence and control. Convert your wheels to tubeless quickly and easily and hit every obstacle hard without worrying about punctures while running lower pressures for added grip.
A wide range 10-52t Eagle cassette will allow you to climb any gradient with ease and have plenty of energy left to give full focus to the tricky descents and trails ahead. The Scale 920 is the perfect starting point to taking your riding and racing to the next level.
- Frame: Scale 3 Carbon / IMP Technology / HMF, BB92 / SW DM dropouts for 12x148mm, SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System, ICCR Cable routing
- Fork: FOX 32 SC Float Performance Air Grip 3, 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / 44mm offset / tapered steerer, Lockout / Reb Adj. / 100mm Travel
- Remote System: SCOTT RideLoc Technology / below bar remote, 3 modes / integ. Grip clamp
- Number of Gears: 12 Speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Chainset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost, 32t
- Chainrings: 32t
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 / 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM CN NX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX / Eagle 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rims: Syncros X-25 / 32h / 25mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula CL-1481 / Boost 12x148mm / XD Driver
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25"
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25"
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore M6100 Disc, Shimano SM-RT54 CL 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore M6100 Disc, Shimano SM-RT54 CL 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M6100 Disc
- Handlebars: Syncros Fraser 2.0 / Alloy 6061, T shape Flat / 9 Degree / 740mm
- Grips: Syncros Pro Lock-on Grips
- Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
- Stem: Syncros FL2.0, 6 degree / integrated Spacer & Top Cap, 6061 Alloy / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.0, CRMO rails
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan 2.0 / 10mm offset, 31.6x400mm