2021 Scott Foil 10 Road Bike
The new Foil 10 features a fully integrated cable routing system and updated carbon frame and fork that has been completely redeveloped to enhance power transfer and pedaling efficiency. This is achieved via a redesigned down tube and bottom bracket intersection, which is the widest of any road bike currently on the market.
This also allows the Foil 10 to accommodate Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc brakes meaning you can keep your speed for longer and have confidence in the stopping ability of the bike in adverse conditions.
The geometry of the new Foil 10 has been subtly redesigned to amplify the comfort of the bike without sacrificing any of the aerodynamic qualities of the frame. Vertical compliance has increased considerably along with an 11% increase in fork compliance.
Consistent and efficient shifting is provided by the Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 Speed drivetrain whilst Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc Wheels and Schwalbe PRO ONE Microskin TL Tires offer excellent grip and long-lasting performance.
- Frame: FOIL Disc HMF / F01 AERO Carbon tech., Road Race geometry, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: FOIL Disc HMX, 1" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- Shifters: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System
- Chainset: SRAM FORCE Crankset, 48/35 T
- Cassette: SRAM FORCE XG1270, 10-33
- Chain: SRAM FORCE
- Front Derailleur: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS Electronic Shift System
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS, 24 Speed Electronic Shift System
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF ROAD 86.5
- Pedals: Not Included
- Wheelset: Syncros Capital 1.0 50 Disc, 24 Front / 24 Rear, Syncros RWS
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x28C
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x28C
- Front Brake: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System, Flatmount
- Rear Brake: SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System, Flatmount
- Rotors: SRAM Centerline XR rotor 160/F and 160/R
- Handlebars: Syncros Creston iC SL, Carbon combo
- Headset: Syncros Integrated
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra V-Concept 2.0
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan 1.0 Aero