2021 Scott Foil 30 Road Bike
The new Foil 30 features a fully integrated cable routing system and updated carbon frame and fork which maximizes power transfer and pedaling efficiency. This is achieved via a redesigned down tube and bottom bracket intersection, which is the widest of any road bike currently on the market.
This also allows the Foil 30 to accommodate Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc brakes meaning you can keep your speed for longer and have confidence in the stopping ability of the bike in adverse conditions.
The geometry of the new Foil 30 has been subtly redesigned to amplify the comfort of the bike without sacrificing any of the aerodynamic qualities of the frame. Consistent and efficient shifting is provided by the Shimano Ultegra 22 Speed drivetrain whilst Syncros RR2.0 Disc Wheels and Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Tires offer great grip and performance.
- Frame: FOIL Disc HMF / F01 AERO Carbon tech., Road Race geometry, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: FOIL Disc HMX, 1" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Carbon, Dual control 22 Speed
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-30
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000, 22 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71-41B
- Pedals: Not Included
- Wheelset: Syncros RR2.0 Disc, 28 Front / 28 Rear, Syncros RWS
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x28C
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x28C
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd.Disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd.Disc
- Rotors: Shimano SM-RT800 CL rotor 160/F and 160/R
- Handlebars: Syncros Creston iC SL, Carbon combo
- Headset: Syncros Integrated
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra V-Concept 2.0
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan 1.0 Aero