2020 Trek Supercaliber Mountain Bike Frame
Designed to ensure the best chance of reaching the podium, Trek’s Supercaliber Mountain Bike Frame utilises their integrated IsoStrut top tube shock in order to provide 60mm of fatigue-reducing suspension that also helps the rear wheel track better and return more traction. The clever design means stiffness is retained for power transfer and weight is kept to a minimum. The Knock Block headset concept ensures that the fork crown can’t contact the carbon downtube in the event of an accident, and Control Freak cabling routes all the cables internally for clean looks and better protection.
- Frame: Trek OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235x32.5mm
- Headset: Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Weight Limit: 136kg (bike, rider and cargo)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1.96kg size medium
Tags: Mountain Bike Frame