2020 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Pro Carbon EVO 29" Mountain Bike
The Stumpjumper FSR Pro Carbon EVO 29" Mountain bike is an all-new kind of trail bike from Specialized, blurring the line between full-on downhill bike and trail bike. Aimed at riders who hit their rides hard and need a bike that can keep up through rock gardens, off big drops and over huge kickers.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m full carbon frame, asymmetrical design, 29" style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX DHX2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, two-position lever, 210x50mm, S2-500lb spring, S3-550lb spring
- FORK: FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, four-bolt, 5mm rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 7050 alloy, six-degree upsweep, eight-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, four-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, four-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Code RSC, four-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 32t, 170mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized hub, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h, Roval Traverse Carbon 29" rim, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built 2Bliss Ready, DT Swiss Industry spokes
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss 350 hub, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h Roval Traverse Carbon 29" rim, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built 2Bliss Ready, DT Swiss Industry spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready clincher, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready clincher 29x2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, 2-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm,160mm of travel
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
Tags: Mountain Bike