2020 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike
This Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29 Mountain Bike is lighter, stiffer and more controlled. The Fact 11m frame with innovative sidearm design delivers a controlled ride experience that's ably supported by performance Fox Float suspension and Roval 29 carbon wheels. Gears are kept in check by the quality SRAM GX Eagle components and when you need maximum control and confidence, the SRAM Guide R brakes are powerful regardless of conditions.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- FORK: Fox Float Performance, GRIP damper, 3-position micro-adjustment, tapered alloy steerer, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x50mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS: Specialized Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Code R
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, steel 32T chainring
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, 15x110mm
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow cr-mo rails
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
Tags: Mountain Bike