2020 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL Mountain Bike
The latest Turbo mountain bike from Specialized, the Levo SL is their lightest electric MTB yet and this S-Works model tops the range, using a FACT 11m carbon chassis paired to a FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29 fork. Both the front and rear provide 150mm of trail-smoothing suspension.
Just 17.35kg in a size large, the frame contains a new SL 1.1 motor that adds 250 watts, doubling your efforts. The 320Wh internal battery provides 3.5 hours of assisted ride time, and the included range extender adds another 1.5 hours. Personalisation is possible through the Mission Control App, you can customise power delivery, control range and manage the battery, alongside a host of other features. When you're riding on pedal power alone, drag isn't increased. This bike truly sets new standards in eMTB performance, with the same nimble, lively ride feel of the renowned Stumpjumper, you'll just be able to go faster and further for less effort.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX Factory 34 FLOAT 29, Kashima Coating, FIT4 damper, 51mm offset, 3-position adjustment, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Stem: Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: Specialized Trail
- Front Brake: SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t
- Crankset: Praxis Works carbon M30, custom offset / SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T chainring
- Front Wheel: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready rim / Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h hub / DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready rim / Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tyre: Specialized Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Saddle: Specialized Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Ui/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh / 160Wh range extender battery included
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness with charge port
- Accessories: Specialized Z-Cage, SWAT CC Multitool in steerer tube
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 17.35kg/38.25lb (size large)
Tags: Mountain Bike