2021 Specialized Demo Race 29" Mountain Bike Frame
The Specialized Demo Race 29" Mountain Bike Frame 2021 is a World Cup proven speed machine with one purpose: to go fast. New for 2021, it features an updated chassis, enhanced suspension kinematics, improved braking and big wheel compatibility - so open it up and go full send on the most technical terrain. This frame is ready to be kitted out with fast-rolling 29" wheels, and pairs them with 200mm of travel for a ride that unlocks silly levels of speed whilst remaining ultra playful for bike park days. Specialized has revised the axle path of this frame to transfer energy more efficiently to the suspension, meaning less fatigue. Improved suspension capacity during braking and amped up anti-squat keep pedaling performance optimal, whilst new shock linkage makes for a lower centre of gravity that means better handling and stability at speed.
200mm of rear suspension is packed into the smaller Ohlins TTX 225x75 shock, enabling Specialized to craft a stiffer downtube, whilst the Trunnion mount bumps up shock durability. Frame geometry has been altered to include a shorter head tube that keeps handlebar height optimal and the bottom bracket in a prime position for nimble cornering and clearance at 350mm.
- Frame: Specialized M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- Rear Shock: Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high and low speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm
- Seatpost: Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
- Seat Binder: Specialized alloy, 34.9mm
Tags: Mountain Bike Frame