2020 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Road Framese
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Road Frameset is a true all-rounder. There are a number of significant updates in the latest iteration of this performance model, and it moves away from the traditional aesthetics of its predecessors. The BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon tubing has been wind-tunnel optimised and the frameset now blends low weight with aerodynamics, bringing it bang up-to-date. The frame alone is claimed to be just 866 grams for a size 56, and testing shows a 30 watt savings thanks to the truncated aerofoil tubes, too. Dropped seat stays ensure that there's no compromise on comfort in the quest for a stiff ride and sharp handling. The front end is very slightly higher than the previous model so it'll suit a broader range of riders, and there's now room for 30mm tyres, so you can roll smoother and faster over both smooth tarmac and rougher roads alike.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30A, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (51-54cm) 45mm offset (56-60cm)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale alloy PressFit30
- HEADSET: Cannondale Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HGSL SAVE post, BallisTec carbon, two-bolt clamp, 330mm
Tags: Road Frameset