2020 Cannondale CAAD13 Frameset
With 40 years of aluminium bike building expertise behind the brand, the Cannondale CAAD13 Frameset is engineered for performance. The C1 alloy frame is light and stiff, and has been paired with a BallisTec carbon fork. Aerodynamics were a priority in this latest CAAD model and the truncated airfoil tubing together with the integrated design of the SwitchPlate cable management system significantly cut drag. The geometry has been altered too, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach; it's still racy yet versatile enough to suit most riders. With dropped seatstays, road vibrations are more effectively absorbed so there's no compromise on comfort. On wet rides, you'll appreciate the ability to add mudguards, and there's clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide.
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 premium alloy, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 130x9mm quick-release, Di2-ready. Please note, frames of size 48cm and smaller cannot accommodate mudguards.
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec carbon, Direct Mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x9mm quick-release, 55mm offset (48-54cm) 45mm offset (56-60cm)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale BB30
- HEADSET: Cannondale Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HGSL SAVE post, BallisTec carbon, two-bolt clamp, 330mm