2020 Cannondale CAAD13 Disc Frameset
40 years of aluminium bike building expertise goes into the creation of the latest in the Cannondale CAAD line-up; the CAAD13 Disc Frameset is constructed from light and stiff SmartForm C1 premium alloy that's paired with a BallisTec carbon fork. There have been a number of upgrades, improving both performance and versatility. Drag is reduced thanks to the use of truncated airfoil tubing - that seen in the SuperSix Evo - and the frame, fork and seatpost have a fully integrated design using the SwitchPlate cable management system for both aerodynamics and a sleek, clean look.
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 premium alloy, flat-mount disc brake, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, Di2-ready
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (48-54cm) 45mm offset (56-60cm)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale BB30
- HEADSET: Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
- SEATPOST: Cannondale all-new HGSL SAVE seatpost, BallisTec carbon, 2-bolt clamp, 330mm